Weekly Group Calls
The group calls are a premium feature, designed to provide deeper support for your personal evolution.
A small group of course participants meet in a video call for an hour once a week. We facilitate the calls to allow people to discuss what they are going through, what they’re struggling with or stuck on, and help them resolve their challenges as a group. It’s a supportive, non-competitive, yet positively challenging environment that is designed to allow the space for transformation to unfold.
In the group calls, we practive a form of collective intelligence. This is a phenomenon that emerges when several people come into coherence with each other while working towards a common goal or common understanding. Collective intelligence in a well-functioning group surpasses the sum of its parts.
Here are several guidelines for entering into collective intelligence:
- Quiet the ego. You are not here to compete with anyone or prove anything.
- Seek to add to collective undertsanding, rather than trying to prove a point.
- Speak when spoken through. This means speaking for the benefit of the group, rather than your own benefit. It’s better to stay silent than speak just for the sake of saying something.
- Be open to give. Don’t try to fix anyone, but simply remain open to sharing something that might help others.
- Be open to receive. Participants often say they got exactly what they needed without asking for it, but by simply tapping into the coherence of the group and remaining open to insights and lessons.
It can be tempting to think you already know something, or to want to show it off. Instead, come into the calls with the mindset that there is always more to learn, deeper understanings to be had, and practices to be mastered. When you remain open in this way, the insights tend to reveal themselves.